Old versionsSee all
Egoboo is an open source, cross-platform computer game. It's a three-dimensional dungeon crawling adventure that borrows a lot of elements from the roguelike genre. Egoboo is still under development, but it is fully playable.
Egoboo could be called a lot of things; "ARPG", "hack and slash", or perhaps "rougelike". It is an action-based adventure game with a unique mood and style. In Egoboo, you will slay hordes of foul monsters, explore many unusual locations, and get lots of really cool loot. Your ultimate quest is to save Lord Bishop, the king of the land, from the evil Dracolich. It is a difficult task, and you will have to face unbelievable danger to accomplish your goal.
- Over 40 uniquely hand-crafted mystical dungeons
- Choose between 8 different classes like the Wizard, Elf or Rogue
- Play with up to four players using hotseat!
- Awesome 3D graphics with cute and funny character models
- Support for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.